Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I can't get Origon to go online

I haven't played in years and all old cheats or being able to download content isn't available for me. But decided today to play and I'm sad.

Comments

• Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    edited September 2020
    Are you on 32-bit Origin or 64-bit? Could be that you can't update to the current version and have to play the Legacy version (which is all content up till Strangerville). Or you may need to update your Origin to 64-bit if you're on a system that can handle it (like Windows 10). I'd post this over in Technical Discussions forum; you might get more help there.

EDIT: Okay, I didn't realize there isn't a Technical Discussions forum; you might want to take this to Answers HQ.

Here's the link for general Origin issues: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Origin/ct-p/origin-en
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Origin is just annoying in general. Mine seems to go offline every five minutes and jump around between online and offline even though I have a strong connection. I have to click to go online so often when using the gallery.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Origin is just annoying in general. Mine seems to go offline every five minutes and jump around between online and offline even though I have a strong connection. I have to click to go online so often when using the gallery.

Origin is it's own kind of broken. It basically is at the state now as Steam was 15 years ago. It is interesting that the Epic Store is BETTER than Origin despite only been around for a year....
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek