Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAW - Water is transparent?

I am not sure if this is a bug/graphical error, or if I messed something up when sculpting the world and it IS in fact supposed to look that way... But, instead of the sea in my world being opaque, if I zoom in enough it is actually see-through, despite the fact that it is quite deep.
See image:

Screenshot-22.jpg

Once again, maybe it's supposed to be this way, but I believe that the sea bed is deep enough so that it shouldn't be visible (unlike the shallow part, just below the surface, which should be visible).
I messed around with .ini files, changing the default sea and sky color to those used in Sunlit Tides, since it is similar to the theme of my island. However, even before I did that, when in ran the Edit in Game mode, the sea bed was still visible. If .ini files are not the problem, then it might be the fact that I raised the sea level to purposefully make the sea deeper, since I want to make some diving spots.
Can anyone help?

Comments

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    Hi, :)

I don't see why it would be the ini files if it happened before you put them in.

Is it throughout the whole world or just in spots?

How high did you make the water level?

I know it happens in CAW sometimes. I would reopen the world and it would be normal then.
    It would also be like that near fog emiters- iirc.