Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add new trait or skill "force sensitive" to Star Wars pack pls!

I don't understand pack for Star Wars....doesn't have the most obvious of obvious traits or skills included - that being "force sensitive" I mean this IS Star Wars and it seems very strange considering that light sabers are included in the game. Plus...its STAR WARS! The force and star wars kinda go hand in hand, for those of us who DO like this pack (even if we didnt ask for it) I don't understand why the idea of not allowing our sims to become Jedi's or Sith Lords isn't part of it.

I understand the powers of the force obviously allow a LOT more than fighting with light sabers, so maybe a skill would be better that branches out depending on your actions to the light or dark side. For the dark side I imagine the ability to call lightening maybe as a power? The lightside something to do with afterlife/ghosts?

Honestly I just think this was a really missed opportunity for this pack and I think it could still be added via a update or patch. I mean how didn't marketing come up with the byline "become a jedi or sith lord!" for this gamepack...still could be!

Comments

• Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Totally agree. Really wanted a Force presence. Who doesn't want to play a Jedi or Sith?
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    We need the Force in the new game.