Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Eco Living jacket , with the camo look has Space Exploration stuff all over it! *Pic included*

Sim_ArchitectsSim_Architects Posts: 302 Member
:o I just noticed that and now im about 95 percent convinced the pack reveal is going to be Space related. Im not unhappy about the idea, but im not over the moon either. But im warming up to it. I always do anyways usually, as i am a collector and have to have everything....we'll see.

kgnX4fq.png

Theres a chance that it could be really really cool. Besides im gonna have a couple different saves going on, my freeplay save where i play with motherlode and realism, my stricly no cheats save also realistic & my fantasy save with cheats and my fantasy save without cheats...so 4 saves for different gameplay types :D
Post edited by Sim_Architects on

Comments

• Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    So guessing you aren’t going to pass it anymore? Hopefully it has things everyone would like. I think it’s a good opportunity for the sims team do something different & better then something they’ve done before. I’m really looking forward to the cas items
  • Options
    Justin wrote: »
    So guessing you aren’t going to pass it anymore? Hopefully it has things everyone would like. I think it’s a good opportunity for the sims team do something different & better then something they’ve done before. I’m really looking forward to the cas items

I didnt say for sure whether i was in the first place. Keyword was "thinking about". I like the idea of having fantasy packs for when regular play gets boring. So i will probably buy it and keep my collection intact.
  • Options
    JustinJustin Posts: 731 Member
    edited August 2020

I didnt say for sure whether i was in the first place. Keyword was "thinking about". I like the idea of having fantasy packs for when regular play gets boring. So i will probably buy it and keep my collection intact.

What do you consider fantasy play? Like would you turn off your occult’s? Or fantasy play as in story telling ? Or you use different saves? I always use one save for everything. I wonder how different this pack would be from the rest. I hope it’s not a disappointment because like you I like to have all the packs even though I might not like some of the stuff, there seems to always be one thing I want from it. & kills me not have something in my collection. guess it’s my ocd lol
  • Options
    edited August 2020

What do you consider fantasy play? Like would you turn off your occult’s? Or fantasy play as in story telling ? Or you use different saves? I always use one save for everything. I wonder how different this pack would be from the rest. I hope it’s not a disappointment because like you I like to have all the packs even though I might not like some of the stuff, there seems to always be one thing I want from it. & kills me not have something in my collection. guess it’s my ocd lol

if they didn’t have icons for all of the packs you haven’t yet purchased , advertised right in your face through the main menu & the worlds that you didn’t yet own weren’t there every time your sims travel or when you go to switch neighborhoods, lots of people would be less intrigued by purchasing every pack.

But there’s also a lot of players who aren’t into building or making sims on their own, that want Quick and easy access to use other player created things on the gallery as well , and If you dont own many packs you have to totally redo a lot of builds on the gallery. Which is tiresome work.

Post edited by Sim_Architects on
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    This is an exciting hint!!!🤭🤭🤭🤭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Yay!!

Great find, I am so so hoping for some really good space-stuff coming our way :smiley:
  • Options
    gingered84gingered84 Posts: 6 New Member
    @Sim_Architects I enjoy your "over the moon" pun
    And well-spotted! I'm not hoping for it myself, but someone mentioned curved walls would probably be here, which would be pretty sweet!
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,975 Member
    If it is space inspired, I wonder what kind of a career they will add since we already have astronauts. Maybe a space ranger career or something like it??.
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    If it is space inspired, I wonder what kind of a career they will add since we already have astronauts. Maybe a space ranger career or something like it??.

Space Cowboy just play that track :D
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

Space Cowboy just play that track :D

And they carry a detonation device called "cherry cherry boom boom"
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?