Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cheating Sims!

I wanted to make a humorous thread. I find that a lot of Sims cheat on each other, my sim just found out her romantic interest has been married all this time!

What funny stories do you have of your sims cheating? Has your sim been with a cheater? Have you recently found out your sim’s romantic interest was married all this time?

Let’s talk about the Sims hilarious romantic failures :D

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    edited August 2020
    I like to have my Sims cheat on their significant others. It's a tricky task to engage in Woohoo while their significant others are at work or out of the house and making sure to end it just in time so they don't find out. Sometimes their significant others will walk into the house and see the random other person leaving out of the bedroom. It's funny how they just wave at each other and keep walking lol
  • Options
    amp107amp107 Posts: 205 Member
    I had a sim couple living in the Nookstone lot in Oasis Springs. The female was super pregnant and taking a nap in the little bedroom nook. Meanwhile, her fiancé was getting it on with her sister in the shower. After they did the deed, they shared one last kiss in the living room nook as she was waking from her nap. Even though they were on the other side of a wall where she could not see them at all, she immediately knew they were cheating (because game code recognized her as being in the “same room” as them since open concept) as soon as she woke up and she got super sad and angry and it totally wrecked the storyline I was working on. UGH. Had to use some cheat codes to repair their relationship that night haha. I dislike when the stories I create in my head don’t play out organically on screen and I have to fudge things like that.

0IzRxZE.jpg
  • Options
    MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    Not exactly the same, but one of my SIMs is a serial romantic who likes "no strings" fun. I love him but he's the SIM equivalent of Teflon 😂
    Unfortunately, he had a fling with Dina Caliente who, it turns out, is extremely clingy...
    She texted him asking to hang out when he was in the middle of a tryst with Candy Behr and called him twice when he didn't answer!
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't use to have this kind of drama cause the reactions of the cheated sim and the cheater are too mild. Yesterday i went in a mod shopping mood and i've added some mods. One of them is realistic reactions and in my playtest sims got really angry, and kids really sad for seeing their parents fighting about it. It seems that im going to have more of this kind of drama from now on 😈
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    OMG....🐸🐸🐸🐸!!! Where do I start? If you can think it, it's been done in my game. But my fav moments are when Shinya and Bella were a thing. They had 3 kids together. After the twins were born she asked him to leave Mortimer and to marry him. Bella refused and broke it off with him refusing him to be a part of his children's lives. Heartbroken and devastated he got in a rebound relationship with Zoe. When she wound up pregnant, he bought a house and asked her to marry him. When the bay was born it was discovered that J Huntington was the father, not Shinya. He broke off the engagement and moved out.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´