Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Knitting question

I bought the Knitting pack and haven't gotten into it yet. How possible is it to do a rags to riches gameplay with knitting and selling on plopsy?

Comments

• Options
    freindlylolfreindlylol Posts: 358 Member
    not good takes a while to sell if you sell at all for me anyways
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I would say go for it, it is not fast nor easy to gain lots of money using plopsy so that would present you with a nice challenge. I am not doing one myself but i wanted my sims main source of income to be selling their knitted items on plopsy, and i like it so far because it is a little challenging.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,106 Member
    Mareah wrote: »
    I would say go for it, it is not fast nor easy to gain lots of money using plopsy so that would present you with a nice challenge. I am not doing one myself but i wanted my sims main source of income to be selling their knitted items on plopsy, and i like it so far because it is a little challenging.

I don't mind a challenge and that it goes slow, I guess i'm asking if EVENTUALLY knitting can become pretty lucrative?
  • Options
    jafo88fanjafo88fan Posts: 577 Member
    My sim that knits is finally starting to get some money from plopsy but I had her taking odd jobs to pay bills for a while at first.
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    You can do the rags to riches with knitting included in the plan. I would think trying to do it as the only source of income would be difficult though. My sims sell a lot of stuff on Plopsy but I find the income varies widely.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D