Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Issues with the fitness skill

Am i the only one having this issues?

- my sims are not gaining fitness skill when using the washtub as they used to gain;
- after my children reach level 10 in motor skill they don't start gaining the fitness skill.

Comments

• Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I could be mistaken but I don’t think children do gain the fitness skill. I made a list of all the skills children can build once they max the 4 kid ones, and fitness isn’t on my list.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    I'm almost certain I've had child sims learn athletics, but there was no progress bar.
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    I don't know why i throught children would gain fitness skill after they reached the top of motor skill... it doesn't make much sense that they dont gain it imo...
  • Options
    FlapFlap Posts: 200 Member
    I guess that if your kids max motor skills, when they grow to teens they will earn some fitness skill points to begin with. 🤔
  • Options
    stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    Children have never been able to gain fitness skill after maxing motor (which is a shame).
    I recently had a save where my Sim gained fitness skill from using the washtub; it's a slower process than actually using workout equipment but it was there for me (I ended up restarting that save because I wanted my Simself to be a spellcaster). Maybe double check the progress bar before and after using the washtub?
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)