Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Crumplebottoms - What did you do?

I've been playing the Crumplebottoms for a few days now and since Erik hasn't come out to play Agnes has moved on and started her own family.

OriginalAgnes.jpg
Before the makeover...

MakeoverAgnes.jpg

...and after.

AgnestheAuthor.jpg
Agnes is a fairly successful novelist, here she's working on 'Hot flaming wheat' the last of a trilogy (the first two are 'Hot flaming meat' and 'Hot flaming heat').

DanteCrumplebottom.jpg

The unfortunately named Dante Crumplebottom, madly in love with his wife Agnes and father to....

RoseCrumplebottomBaby.jpg
RoseCrumplebottomToddler.jpg

Rose Crumplebottom...

LilyCrumplebottomChild.jpg

Adopted daughter Lily Crumplebottom and...

DaveyCrumplebottomBaby.jpg
baby Davey.

It's all going swimmingly for Agnes in my game (at the moment) I wonder if it will last? :twisted:

How is Agnes doing in your game?

Comments

• Options
    Ellie_215Ellie_215 Posts: 21 New Member
    edited June 2009
    I haven't had a chance to really play Agnes yet, last time i checked her household she was about the become an elder, lol i totally forgot about the aging thing.
    I hope to have her marry a ghost, and have ghost babies; seeing as i haven't done that yet :D
  • Options
    TheZivaTheZiva Posts: 568 New Member
    edited June 2009
    Agnes keeps sending me broken television sets!

:shock:

"What the heck are you doing to your TV?" I think.
  • Options
    JortrixJortrix Posts: 9 New Member
    edited June 2009
    The only thing I've done with the crumplebottoms is steal their Bwan Speedster :D along with a few other items like lamps.
  • Options
    GodSimGodSim Posts: 270 New Member
    edited June 2009
    TheZiva wrote:
    Agnes keeps sending me broken television sets!

:shock:

"What the heck are you doing to your TV?" I think.

🐸🐸🐸🐸 :!:
  • Options
    jeepjeepcatjeepjeepcat Posts: 2,302 Member
    edited June 2009
    Jortrix wrote:
    The only thing I've done with the crumplebottoms is steal their Bwan Speedster :D along with a few other items like lamps.

If I get to choose the next trait for Rose she's going Klepto, I just wish I could figure out how to get them to steal stuff. My last Sim had the 'Klepto' trait but wouldn't steal anything :roll:
  • Options
    Handman50Handman50 Posts: 156 Member
    edited June 2009
    I basically left her alone. No more ghosts for her, my klepto stole the grave.
  • Options
    iJaiiJai Posts: 411 Member
    edited June 2009
    My Crumplebottom family got weird. She remarried some guy and they had a son. But also some other couple is living in her house and they had a baby, I think a daughter. Agnus is dead now, her husband is an elder, and the son is a teen. The other couple are elders and their daughter is a teen as well.
  • Options
    KatcarcatKatcarcat Posts: 300 New Member
    edited June 2009
    i havent even touched the family x.x their probably all dead.