Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some of my Sims are feeling a little bit hoarse about a certain visiter

I am not sure what happened here but it looked like a bug.

The horse somehow managed to get stuck inside the house and after neighing for a while it was eventually reset by a mod

35RWXLl.jpg

BiIrG5R.jpg

mb6wSxZ.jpg

This has to be the strangest thing that I have seen in The Sims in a long time!
Simbourne
screenshot_original.jpg

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    That is a crazy way to park your Mustang....

:|

Hx3rqxl.gif

Thank you everybody gnite you have been a great audience.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @CravenLestat It makes me think of on of the King George's who it is claimed once rode a horse up some stairs. No idea if it is true or how it happened but I dare say it is possible so I suggest we have that madness in The Sims! :D
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    edited July 2020
    I wish a horse would get stuck in my sims house like that XD They disappear in the blink of an eye and yet my sims get wishes related to them like watching them, so i have to pause and hunt them down if i wanna be bothered with that. It is kinda fun though!!
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    edited July 2020
    @CravenLestat It makes me think of on of the King George's who it is claimed once rode a horse up some stairs. No idea if it is true or how it happened but I dare say it is possible so I suggest we have that madness in The Sims! :D
    Was that George III? I believe you will find that the horse he thought he was riding was probably Queen Charlotte.

Not to totally disrespect the royals, but some of them were not well known for remaining lucid towards the ends of their elder stages... :/
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    SimsophoniqueSimsophonique Posts: 1,410 Member
    A time, I got a horse that ran so fast it passed through the walls of my house from right to left. :D
    Follow and read Miss V Detective (ts3 story)
    on wordpress: thesimsophonique.wp.com / on dreamwidth: simsophonique.dreamwidth.org
    Follow me on tumblr (sims only)
    simsophonique.tumblr.com (please no triggers I am autistic asperger)
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    igazor wrote: »
    Was that George III? I believe you will find that the horse he thought he was riding was probably Queen Charlotte.

Not to totally disrespect the royals, but some of them were not well known for remaining lucid towards the ends of their elder stages... :/

George III was said to have become mad during the end of his life. One thing about the Georges was that they all seemed to have liked having a good drink!
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    I am not sure what happened here but it looked like a bug.

The horse somehow managed to get stuck inside the house and after neighing for a while it was eventually reset by a mod

35RWXLl.jpg

BiIrG5R.jpg

mb6wSxZ.jpg

This has to be the strangest thing that I have seen in The Sims in a long time!

@king_of_simcity7 awe he is just looking for a friend
  • Options
    WaterdragonWaterdragon Posts: 780 Member
    Ah, yes, happens all the time.

Screenshot-x3344.jpg
    This one wasn´t stuck, though. Just coming through.

Screenshot-x7666.jpg
    At least the unicorn can beam itself out. :D
    My sim´s antics: http://waterdragonsblog.com/
    My studio: http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/WatrDragon/mystudio

Just assume that every edit I make is because of typos.