Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Bug?: Pets on vacation?

So I updated origin and then my game and made a new family in my main save file. I noticed that at random points while playing all three of my sims pets would teleport to a random lot (sorry I didn`t write down the locations.) At first it was a simple to get them back by using the whistle and they`d return. After giving my sims dog a bath it happened again and now it`s is showing that the dog is still on the lot even though when clicking his icon he is no where to be found. I tried blowing the whistle but he has nor reappeared .n ."

Comments

• Options
    Marduc_PlaysMarduc_Plays Posts: 416 Member
    Parcour - the art of jumping to conclusions.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Yeah, it's a bug and it's annoying. When you can't whistle them back, you can get them back by traveling (anywhere) and returning home. Sit through 2 load screens just to bring a pet back... that just runs off 2 minutes later. I'm not playing my pet houses at the minute until this is fixed. :/
    Origin ID: Peapod79
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    I am done going out of my way to get the cats back. I just keep on playing the game and let them vanish to their heart's desire. It is a shame because this is my first time playing with them and my introduction to them is being ruined by this.