Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

"Love is Bazaar" quest help please

I'm doing the Egyptian questline titled, "Love is Bazaar." I'm at the part of the quest where I explore the basement beneath the marketplace for Raffi Barakat. I have opened almost all the doors in this quest, except one which requires the "marketplace storage key #5."
I have also gone down three levels in this tomb and have gone through a labyrinth of doors. I have opened all the boxes I can see, and can see the room I need to get into to finish this quest through a big window, but I can't find the door to open it. I have opened all chests, inspected everything inspectable, opened an inspection hole, as well as having moved two pushable statues.
I think it will be in the storage key 5 part of the dungeon, but am unable to find it.
Any help is appreciated. :)

Comments

• Options
    DresdenDresden Posts: 6
    edited December 2009
    Hi Rovie :-) That drove me insane too! I ended up teleporting (meditate a lot to get this option) over to the room with the bed - you see through some windows - and took the treasures and left through the stairs. I played some more adventures and I do not know I finally got the #5 key but I did - however, it still did not work by the little room with the hole - I could not teleport in there either - I guess too small. Hope that helps a little. Have you got a mummy home yet? I get to the summoning part but the mummy does not come out. Anyway, have fun!
  • Options
    RovieRovie Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2009
    aha... I do have my meditation up enough to zeneport! I forgot all about that!! I'm glad I'm not the only one having a tough time on this one.
    No, I haven't made the mummy yet, but I hear you put five canopic jars in the sarcophagus.. am looking forward to it!!
    Thanks for the feedback, Dresden :)
  • Options
    Akila906Akila906 Posts: 1,836 Member
    edited December 2009
    Rovie wrote:
    I'm doing the Egyptian questline titled, "Love is Bazaar." I'm at the part of the quest where I explore the basement beneath the marketplace for Raffi Barakat. I have opened almost all the doors in this quest, except one which requires the "marketplace storage key #5."
    I have also gone down three levels in this tomb and have gone through a labyrinth of doors. I have opened all the boxes I can see, and can see the room I need to get into to finish this quest through a big window, but I can't find the door to open it. I have opened all chests, inspected everything inspectable, opened an inspection hole, as well as having moved two pushable statues.
    I think it will be in the storage key 5 part of the dungeon, but am unable to find it.

You have to click on the window and select "look through" and keep looking until the window changes to a door that you can go through. As for market key #5, you get that in a different adventure somewhere else and then you have to come back at another time to explore that door.
    michael-jackson-17.gif
  • Options
    RovieRovie Posts: 34 Member
    edited December 2009
    Akila906 wrote:
    Rovie wrote:

You have to click on the window and select "look through" and keep looking until the window changes to a door that you can go through. As for market key #5, you get that in a different adventure somewhere else and then you have to come back at another time to explore that door.

Thank you for the info!! I'll keep that in mind for future quests. :)

I did the zeneport, and finished that quest, and had started the quest where the man is trying to woo a certain woman. You do a bunch of gathering type quests, and then the last quest is to take her picture and give it to her. She then gives you the questline to get marketplace key five.
  • Options
    DEANNALYNNDEANNALYNN Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2009
    there is another door behind one of the movable statues, the one that blocks you in after you move it. take the long way back around and pull it. go back around, the long way, through the new door it will take you to the stairs you can see through the window. go up, down another set of stairs, through the door to the chamber.
  • Options
    DEANNALYNNDEANNALYNN Posts: 6 New Member
    edited December 2009
    for those of you who cannot teleport yet....you have to get into the windowed rooom with the floor switch and activate the switch, then, there is a hidden door behind one of the moveable statues. pull it off the trigger plate towards the door, go back around the long way and through the new door, up the stairs, down the stairs, and through the door into the chamber. I took a nap in the kings bed and a bath in his tub just for making me crazy looking for a way in...lol...
  • Options
    trippinoutmysoultrippinoutmysoul Posts: 15 Member
    edited January 2010
    The Market Place Storage Key #5 is down in the Temple of Queen Hatsewhatsit, in the chest that's in the room with the key to the Queen's personal chamber. I was practically gnashing teeth when I had to leave with that one last door at the Market Place basement locked, but the key turned up pretty quick! Hope this helps everyone :)
  • Options
    ZOMBIEgeekZOMBIEgeek Posts: 1 New Member
    edited January 2012
    I can't even figure out how to get into the basement.
    Anyone able to share with me? (Feeling like a total noob)
  • Options
    ExplorerKelseyExplorerKelsey Posts: 92
    edited November 2012
    The Market Place Storage Key #5 is down in the Temple of Queen Hatsewhatsit, in the chest that's in the room with the key to the Queen's personal chamber. I was practically gnashing teeth when I had to leave with that one last door at the Market Place basement locked, but the key turned up pretty quick! Hope this helps everyone :)

Couldn't find it they only key I have is to the servants wear teamed I don't think I'm even supposed have that. So confused!!!
  • Options
    Adair91Adair91 Posts: 2
    edited March 2013
    its 2013 and i still cant find it : :(:(:(:(