Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims picking objects up and placing back properly

Really annoying bug in Sims4 when a Sim picks up a object like a tablet or guitar and does not place it back to its original place. Example, a tablet on a table, and then just drops it on the floor! A guitar leaning near a wall, and then places it in the middle of the room!
Long blond haired slim androgynous looking bi boy from London UK.

Comments

• Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yes! This drives me nuts. Or if I decorate a kids room with a toy on the shelf and they put it in the toy box haha. But I suppose it adds that realism many look for.. Wanting sims to do their own thing and make their own decisions etc.

Maybe it could be fixed so only lazy or slob sims do this haha
  • Options
    PotsaePotsae Posts: 79 Member
    I don't mind them placing things somewhere else like closer to where they are now, just not on the flour, please. Who places tablets on the flour? Who places FOOD on the flour? :D
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Potsae wrote: »
    I don't mind them placing things somewhere else like closer to where they are now, just not on the flour, please. Who places tablets on the flour? Who places FOOD on the flour? :D

Kids haha! Toddlers placing the toddler tablet on the floor or food actually makes a lot of sense to me lol the older sims not as much