Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Photography/ Modeling Career?

If I am not mistaken, in sims 3 (maybe sims 2) there was a career where you basically did makeovers for the townies. Is this possible in sims 4 too? If so, is it attached to the photography career? Is there a modeling career?? I have moschino pack and I’m just curious

Comments

• Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    If I am not mistaken, in sims 3 (maybe sims 2) there was a career where you basically did makeovers for the townies. Is this possible in sims 4 too? If so, is it attached to the photography career? Is there a modeling career?? I have moschino pack and I’m just curious

There is a Style Influencer Career that was added as a base game career. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong) It's not attached to a photography career, they are two different careers. You can make over a sim. No modeling career.
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    There is the fashion model freelancer career that came with Moschino Stuff and uses the freelancer career template.

Basically assign one of the looks to your "model" fashion subject/friend/spouse/family member and take photos of them using the requested pose.

It's kind of fun and I'm pretty sure that they keep the look after as one of their 5 outfits.
  • Options
    simlicious2015simlicious2015 Posts: 373 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    There is the fashion model freelancer career that came with Moschino Stuff and uses the freelancer career template.

Basically assign one of the looks to your "model" fashion subject/friend/spouse/family member and take photos of them using the requested pose.

It's kind of fun and I'm pretty sure that they keep the look after as one of their 5 outfits.
    thank you! Gonna try this today