Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what lots are required for a world (see packs)?

hi! i'm making my first world using ambitions, generations, pets, seasons, university and possibly late night. i was wondering which rabbit holes/community lots are required/recommended to use all features.
oh god i really did make this account when I was 11 and it shows

Comments

• Options
    chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    @I-Am-Unicorn123 You have some lists here, here or here.

I would say it depents of kind of atmosphere you want to create in your world. If it's small town or village, then a bunch of clubs would looks weird, especially if it's exclusive lounge. If it's big city, then horse ranch and equestrian center would looks weird, cause it's usually in farm/village like worlds. I would advise to place lots that you use regularly and throw away lots which you use like once in a gameplay.

I feel like many players (including myself) did that mistake, and even if some worlds "with everything" are beautiful, they often are too heavy for game, cause it was not designed for such a big worlds.
  • Options
    Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    I know this is a fairly old thread, but I don't think its old enough to count as necroposting, so I would like to point out that the lots you should include, in case you're still working on this project should also bring into consideration things like what jobs you want to be available in your world. For example, in order for bands to function properly, you have to include all six of the dive bars and lounge lots. You could still leave out the dance clubs than, since bands never perform at them, even the ones that are labeled "live music" in CAW for some reason.