Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Father Winter

For the first time I placed Father Winter in a house (and made Mrs. Winter as well). Does he still visit your active sims house on Winterfest if he's a house resident or does he need to be homeless?

Comments

• Options
    Felicity1169Felicity1169 Posts: 592 Member
    A new Father Winter spawns to take his place if you move him into a house.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,108 Member
    A new Father Winter spawns to take his place if you move him into a house.

Well, that's unfortunate. Thanks
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2020
    Something I have discovered with Father Winter is that if you place him in a home through manage world, he will keep his job, even if you add Mrs. Winter to the mix, as long as you do not play him in an active household.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,108 Member
    LaBlue0314 wrote: »
    Something I have discovered with Father Winter is that if you place him in a home through manage world, he will keep his job, even if you add Mrs. Winter to the mix, as long as you do not play him in an active household.

I played him for a second but he's marked as unplayed now. Is that ok do you think I need to evict, delete, and move in again?
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited July 2020
    Maybe, but I'm not sure. If it doesn't work, what I would do would start up a new game save, and then save the new Father Winter to your library. After that, replace the other one in your current game save. You can work with them in CAS (from Mange Worlds), so if you need to reconnect any family connections, and or makeovers.