Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Drinking Bug & Other bugs

julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Once again the constant wanting a drink of water bug has returned to the game ,

Upgrading items using eco upgrades does NOT raise your handiness skill

Tense sims constantly trying to swipe their own property ( if its yours then you are not swiping it ( swiping is another word for stealing))

Another bug , The gates to my property keep disappearing whenever i log out of the game and go back into it (( no mods used in the game ))
Post edited by julienrob2004 on

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I had to download a mod to stop Sims from drinking water constantly. I had no idea the issue came back. Thank goodness my mod still works then!

I haven’t upgraded with eco parts yet, but good to know. They definitely need to fix that.

Sims attempt to swipe their own belongings if they have the new Recycler trait from the Eco Lifestyle pack and they haven’t recycled in a while. Personally, I removed that trait. It was extremely annoying.

• Options
    FizzstixFizzstix Posts: 990 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    I had to download a mod to stop Sims from drinking water constantly. I had no idea the issue came back. Thank goodness my mod still works then!

I haven’t upgraded with eco parts yet, but good to know. They definitely need to fix that.

Sims attempt to swipe their own belongings if they have the new Recycler trait from the Eco Lifestyle pack and they haven’t recycled in a while. Personally, I removed that trait. It was extremely annoying.
    This.. I thought my game was going crazy... It wouldn't be so bad if after they swipe if the item them swipe would go into their household inventory, but it just disappears.
  • Options
    CamkatCamkat Posts: 2,329 Member
    Fizzstix wrote: »
    Chazzzy wrote: »

This.. I thought my game was going crazy... It wouldn't be so bad if after they swipe if the item them swipe would go into their household inventory, but it just disappears.

It's not a bug, it's working as intended but it was a poor design (IMO). It was explained to me that the reason that it doesn't appear in the inventory is that the sim has recycled the object and turned it into bits and pieces. If you check your bits and pieces after they've done something like this with this trait, you should find that you do have more bits and pieces added, the items they swipe aren't disappearing, they're being recycled.

I don't really like the design of it, but it is by design and it's working as intended. I wish there was a little more warning. There is a tense moodlet that pops up, but because the of the moods and there's so many happy buffs, you can lose it in the flood of happy and miss it.

I never noticed the eco-parts upgrades not counting for handiness though, I'll have to pay attention to that next time.
    Origin ID: Peapod79