Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Idea for swatches.

SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
edited June 2020 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
Instead of having swatches tied to certain objects, create a pool for 2, 3, and 4 color swatches, and let all objects share the pool. Then create folders in the install path where can add custom swatches.

I’m tired of having to use a certain set of objects, just to get color matching. If all objects shared a pool, this would no longer be an issue.
This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.

Comments

• Options
    KookaburraKookaburra Posts: 16 Member
    It's exhausting trying to make a nice room with different items and have them match. I hate having to use everything from the same set all the time because certain woods don't match or there isn't a color swatch that would match (ie, this green chair is not the same green on this sofa)

I'm OCD and want my woods to match :cry:
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Kookaburra wrote: »
    It's exhausting trying to make a nice room with different items and have them match. I hate having to use everything from the same set all the time because certain woods don't match or there isn't a color swatch that would match (ie, this green chair is not the same green on this sofa)

I'm OCD and want my woods to match :cry:

OCD as well. I don’t care about the old CASt system. I just want a centralized swatch system so we can actually make things match.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.