Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Salons in Sims 4

I made a poll a few days ago voting on venues for The Sims 4 but when I just thought of that I didn't add that I wish I did is salons this could be a place for an active career or it could be a place for a Sims to go get their hair done I want the haircut to be random though when are sims go to get their hair done instead of us choosing it like in Sims 3 I just think it would be nice to have a surprise every once in awhile maybe have them get something that they really like or really hate or maybe they could get piercings or their hair dyed or maybe some fake nails people have been wanting that in the game for a while are you know or just nails in general it's a very popular CC item also it would be nice if kids can get their haircut too
more for sim kids and more drama please

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I would love an old Western Salon with Can-Can dancing Ladies, a Sheriff, Wagon & Outhouse set in the 1880s.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I would love an old Western Salon with Can-Can dancing Ladies, a Sheriff, Wagon & Outhouse set in the 1880s.

well hopefully we be able to build one if we wanted
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    Is this about a salon 💇🏽‍♀️ or a saloon 🍻
  • Options
    Is this about a salon 💇🏽‍♀️ or a saloon 🍻

salon lol no one said a salon cant have a theme :)@popstarissa
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    A salon with a saloon theme and a saloon with a salon theme are both fun ideas!
  • Options
    Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    edited June 2020
    I have a salon in my save, I used the Spa lot trait and the makeup artist chairs from Get Famous. I can click on the chair and choose the hire stylist option and get my sim’s hair and make up done and I can have my sim be the stylist by clicking the chair and choosing the offer hair and makeup option. When they’re done I add a bit of money to their funds with the UI Cheats mod. I also added the massage chairs as mani/pedi stations.
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I would not really be a fan of a random hair styles being picked for my Sims I like to choose every detail but I would not mind there being a option like "surprise me" for random hair cuts. If they ever create a salon pack I really hope the hair is unique to the salon and not just something you can use in CAS regularly so there's a real reason to go out of your way to use it. Also the hair styles should have a lot more customizable options with more color and highlight options.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    I would not really be a fan of a random hair styles being picked for my Sims I like to choose every detail but I would not mind there being a option like "surprise me" for random hair cuts. If they ever create a salon pack I really hope the hair is unique to the salon and not just something you can use in CAS regularly so there's a real reason to go out of your way to use it. Also the hair styles should have a lot more customizable options with more color and highlight options.

that sounds good to me
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'd love for salons and tattoo parlors to return so I could send my sims to get a new hairdoo or some tattoos.