Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ideas For Wedding Pack

My sim got the whim that he wanted to propose to his girlfriend while they were visiting her family. And it really got me thinking. Why isn't their an option to ask for parents blessing. A little old fashioned I know but think of the possibilities for drama, mayhem and cute moments. Give me depth and not just pretty clothes and items.

Have relationships mean something. Sims with bad reputations will probably make the parents less likely to approve unless you sweet talk them. Same with children. It always bothers me that you can have children, suddenly they have a new parent and the kid then has no reaction. If two sims don't like each other the obviously won't speak highly of them.

Give us bridal/groom parties. And yes the guest should bring gifts for the newly weds. Knowing the sims it will range from nice beds, spoiled roast chickens and upgrade parts.

It's wedding day and if you invite your exes or disgruntled parents they may try to ruin your wedding. Or don't invite them and they try to crash your wedding. And for extra drama a secret admirer or one of those "Just Friend" show up and try steal the would be bride or groom.

Comments

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    They should bring back the honeymoon and the fancy car. I also miss the champagne toasting set and the no fuss buffet table. Wedding gifts would be nice too, you can sell them if you don't want them.
  • Options
    plantasimplantasim Posts: 28 Member
    Imagine if you could take your elders to play bingo!