Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Live Mode Help Needed! *Updated*

darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
I apologize in advance if this is in the wrong spot --
Ever since the update and Eco Lifestyle came out (installed them both the day of) I've been having multiple live mode issues such as not being able to select on my inventory. Anytime I hover over it to try to open it, it says my Sim isn't here even though my Sim is on the lot. And I can not click on the computer anymore. The cursor hovers over the computer with the hand icon as if to drag it to the inventory - so I can't select the computer to use it. And the speed is unavailable. Anytime I try to speed up the time whether it's with the keyboard shortcuts or manually clicking it in the game, it just doesn't want to change and if it does end up selecting a higher speed the live mode ends up pausing.
I don't have any CC/Mods installed so it is completely free of any and all possible conflicts, I have repaired the game + all expansions via Origin, deleted Last Exceptions, etc. and checked for any updates.
I've tried different families, different lots, moving a family into a new lot, etc. ***Update: I started another new game and the new game is bug free! But when I go back to the old save game, the bugs are active. How do I repair a bugged save file??***
I'm hoping someone else has been having some if not all of these issues and can help me get it fixed.
I've done everything I can think of and because of how frustrating it is, I haven't been able to even play since all of this has happened.
Thanks in advance!
Post edited by darkroomxdaisy on

Comments

• Options
    NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,899 Member
    Would suggest delete cache and repair game, but I see you have already done a repair. Hope someone can help!
  • Options
    darkroomxdaisydarkroomxdaisy Posts: 52 Member
    NRowe wrote: »
    Would suggest delete cache and repair game, but I see you have already done a repair. Hope someone can help!

Yes, I deleted cache as well prior to my repairs.
  • Options
    LibertyTheFreeLibertyTheFree Posts: 234 Member
    Hmm I ran into something made the everything in the game unresponsive while the game still runs, so different from a freeze. Though it doesn’t sound like the case here. I suggest clarifying when and how this issue could happen and try moving your complaint on to Answers HQ?
    https://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ct-p/the-sims-4-en

ps. Search for similar issues first, as usual :smile:
    AxxYIX4.png