Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

That's interesting...

This guy found this bug in debug....

https://www.reddit.com/r/thesims/comments/h8jg7b/i_found_a_round_bale_in_debug_wheres_my_farm/

Sure, I may chasing nothing here...but this does raise some questions.

Comments

• Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    That's pretty interesting. Does it appear anywhere in the overworld, or no?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited June 2020
    So far I haven't seen it in the game yet, but it might be one of those things that are spawned when something changes in the Green or Industrial part of the game. That's just a guess though.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    That hay bale has been there for awhile. I saw it long ago in a you tube video where someone built a farm. Recently I was building a farm and could not find it. So I looked it up using google image. Just had to make sure I was not dreaming. It still did not help me find it in my game but I know it's there. lol

Anyway this is the video of the farm and where I first saw the hay bale.

There are more examples and where it's located in the game if anyone cares to look it up. I forget and I am not looking for it right now. ... But nothing can help me find it for my farm and I can't use the gallery.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited June 2020
    There are decorative round hay bales dotted around a simulated farm field unplayable area in Brindleton Bay. There's even a crop duster airplane that flies over it. It's been there since the Cats & Dogs EP was released. Sorry to burst your bubble, I would love a Farming pack!

EDIT: Added a pic

K7IqIPD.png
  • Options
    LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    @Karababy52 .
    Thank you for finding that, it was driving me crazy.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Lquinn You're welcome! I've seen it in game before and knew which world, but hadn't taken any pics. The above is just something I found by doing a Google search. It should be available to find and use in debug mode. Just enter that cheat mode and do a search by pack, in this case Cats & Dogs. :) *Note - You might have to use the newest debug cheat to get it; bb.showliveeditobjects in addition to the regular bb.showhiddenobjects
  • Options
    KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    There are decorative round hay bales dotted around a simulated farm field unplayable area in Brindleton Bay. There's even a crop duster airplane that flies over it. It's been there since the Cats & Dogs EP was released. Sorry to burst your bubble, I would love a Farming pack!

EDIT: Added a pic

K7IqIPD.png

Thank you for clearing this up <3.