Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Legacy Challenge Poll!

So I've been playing and taking screenshots of my Sims for my Legacy Challenge, and I decided that I'm going to make a poll for whoever is interested in reading it. I have a dilemma with the succession laws. I really only have one problem, the heir law. I'm trying to decide whether it should be chosen by readers, or by strength. To see details on how the strength law works go https://simslegacychallenge.com/sims-4-legacy-challenge-rules-succession-laws/ there.
My gallery ID is BrynnasaurousRex, as is my YouTube channel

Legacy Challenge Poll! 5 votes

REader Chosen
60%
lilypadmeulinSkeilahMagicalSimmer110 3 votes
Strength
40%
klovey2SimmerOfAges 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    SimmerOfAgesSimmerOfAges Posts: 97 Member
    Strength
    I'm going to take a look at the results today at three PM Central time. Whichever has the most votes will be chosen for my legacy challenge! :)
  • Options
    Strength
    I posted the first chapter of my blog! Head over to my legacy challenge for the link.
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    REader Chosen
    I think I like it more when the readers can choose it, but I’m curious to see the results!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    Strength
    Hello Simmers! If at three the results are still 50 - 50 I will be asking my friend through Discord which one sounds interesting to her, as she reads my posts.
  • Options
    Strength
    The results were 50 -50 at 3 O'clock so I asked my friend and she said strength, so strength it is!