Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Table & Chairs for Toddlers

I find it annoying that toddlers can't use the table like other sims can. And it's a huge pain to convince a sim to put a toddler in the high chair and then to convince a sim to then remove the toddler.

IRL we have small tables and chairs for young kids and toddlers, I think it would be cool if there was a toddler sized table in the game. That way toddlers could eat at a table with out the hassle.
banner_3.jpg?w=1200

Comments

• Options
    harrysbirdharrysbird Posts: 17 Member
    I Love this idea we can have toddler size table.
  • Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Mine usually sit on the floor to eat.
  • Options
    the_greenplumbobthe_greenplumbob Posts: 6,105 Member
    Getting parents to sit their toddlers in a high chair is actually so frustrating! I'd love to have this feature...

Or, instead, just allow them to use normal chairs, because I'm pretty sure most 5 year olds (assuming that's the age of these toddlers) are able to in real life.
  • Options
    LaPetiteFromageLaPetiteFromage Posts: 12 New Member
    Agreed! I love the toddlers in TS4, but it takes waaay too long to feed them.
  • Options
    filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    Little tables for toddlers and possibly kids would be fun! At a party, the younger sims can all have their own table.
  • Options
    michellehilbrandmichellehilbrand Posts: 2,331 Member
    I always put a love seat near the table do the toddlers can eat next to their families and talk to them. I wish there was a little table and chairs for toddlers to eat at.
  • Options
    joRN1414joRN1414 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Yes!! This would be fun and a lot easier than when they climb on furniture
    "Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death!" -Auntie Mame
  • Options
    heatherXkittyheatherXkitty Posts: 307 Member
    Getting parents to sit their toddlers in a high chair is actually so frustrating! I'd love to have this feature...

Or, instead, just allow them to use normal chairs, because I'm pretty sure most 5 year olds (assuming that's the age of these toddlers) are able to in real life.

My 2 year old niece can climb onto our bar stool chairs by herself. She eats at the bar counter all the time without the help of an adult. She's two
    banner_3.jpg?w=1200
  • Options
    nessatay1920nessatay1920 Posts: 459 Member
    I find it annoying that toddlers can't use the table like other sims can. And it's a huge pain to convince a sim to put a toddler in the high chair and then to convince a sim to then remove the toddler.

IRL we have small tables and chairs for young kids and toddlers, I think it would be cool if there was a toddler sized table in the game. That way toddlers could eat at a table with out the hassle.

Love this idea! They should definitely make this happen.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    I usually put the pillow stack or other casual seating nearby the dining table for the lil ones.