Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The phone went dead.

Before the 8/3 patch my Sims where getting calls for parties. But after the patch nobody is calling. Is this suppose to happen or a bug ?. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    edited June 2020
    @Bluebeard45 If you check the patch notes, they throttled phone calls and texts. I guess all the packs were layering in ultra-frequent phone interactions, so they coded in a pace slowdown.

I just wish they would've added a voicemail you can check later. Sometimes my Sim was busy, but I would've loved to be able to schedule a different hang with the calling Sim.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    So this is another case of they went to far just like the Aliens. Can we please find a happy medium. Thanks Pop.
  • Options
    AliahaAliaha Posts: 1 New Member
    Can’t rotate in cas when I put a sim from gallery down!!!!
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    They don't know how to do happy medium. Something either happens way too frequently or barely ever.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    They, again, should create a percentage toggle system where someone could put how frequently they want these phone calls. I'm not sure on how difficult that would be as I am unfamiliar with coding, but it would help players adjust how frequently we want things to happen in our game.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".