Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

She isn't turning out to bad.

Trying yet again to make my own darker Sims. Normally I find them in the gallery because I never like mine but this one isn't turning out to all that bad. I'm not all that happy with jawline yet though.

yXk3rbm.jpg

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    The eye color and the darkness on the cheeks makes her look like a vampire to me.
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »
    The eye color and the darkness on the cheeks makes her look like a vampire to me.

One reason why I don't make my own often is that I can never get the makeup right.

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member

One reason why I don't make my own often is that I can never get the makeup right.

She'll look 10 times better with natural eye color. I have a mod to get rid of the red eyes. I never use them or want to see a sim have them.
  • Options
    pinneduphairpinneduphair Posts: 918 Member
    She looks good! I actually like the dark blush on her. :)
  • Options
    PsychoSimXXPsychoSimXX Posts: 4,403 Member
    aaronrulz wrote: »

She'll look 10 times better with natural eye color. I have a mod to get rid of the red eyes. I never use them or want to see a sim have them.

The eyes look purple to me. LOL

Follow me on Twitter

Check out my Gallery

Peace, Love, and Unity.

`•.,¸¸,.•´¯ ¯`•.,¸¸,.•´
  • Options
    SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    Hey I mean it's a game about self expression. Do what you like. She doesn't look bad at all. Maybe you can make up a story why she has red eyes.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    The eyes look light brown to me, like the sim's skin. Maybe it's the computer settings affecting how the colour displays.
  • Options
    sdhoeysdhoey Posts: 1,876 Member
    I think she looks beautiful.