Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NRAAS Traveler - Sims not showing up destination

Hello, so I tried to send my household on a vacation to a custom world (Aquamenti) which consists of two YAs and two dogs. After the travel loading screen, I was at the Edit Town screen of the travel destination, and my sims weren't there... My game also produced 2 script errors which I'll copy here in case anyone can understand what went wrong... Has anyone had this problem before? What could have caused it? I'm pasting the contents of my two script errors below, one after the other. Sorry for the long post, and thanks in advance!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<NRaas.Traveler>

<ModVersion value="87"/>

<BuildVersion value="0.2.0.209"/>

<Installed value="CurrentTip"/>

<Enumerator value="1"/>

<Content> ImportTravellingHousehold A B Lory Stout Kenso Blitz Zoe Blitz Neal McBeal C1 C2 Start D Try: Lory Stout New: Lory StoutImported Try: Kenso Blitz New: Kenso BlitzImported Try: Zoe Blitz New: Zoe BlitzImported Try: Neal McBeal New: Neal McBealImported E F System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00005 ldfld.o in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.WorldData:ForceSpawners () () #1: 0x00128 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:VacationArrival (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household) ([4A4B8540] ) #2: 0x00539 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:ImportTravellingHousehold () () #3: 0x0015e call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.InWorldStateEx:Startup () () #4: 0x00012 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:StartupCurState () () #5: 0x00018 call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:SetState (Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineState) (484BCCE0 [565B6960] ) #6: 0x0009c callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Update (single) (484C0F60 [0] ) #7: 0x00017 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Simulate () () </Content>

</NRaas.Traveler>

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

-<NRaas.Traveler>

<ModVersion value="87"/>

<BuildVersion value="0.2.0.209"/>

<Installed value="CurrentTip"/>

<Enumerator value="2"/>

<Content> ImportTravellingHousehold A B Lory Stout Kenso Blitz Zoe Blitz Neal McBeal C1 C2 Start D Try: Lory Stout New: Lory StoutImported Try: Kenso Blitz New: Kenso BlitzImported Try: Zoe Blitz New: Zoe BlitzImported Try: Neal McBeal New: Neal McBealImported E F System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00005 ldfld.o in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.WorldData:ForceSpawners () () #1: 0x00128 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:VacationArrival (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household) ([4A4B8540] ) #2: 0x00539 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:ImportTravellingHousehold () () #3: 0x0015e call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.InWorldStateEx:Startup () () #4: 0x00012 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:StartupCurState () () #5: 0x00018 call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:SetState (Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineState) (484BCCE0 [565B6960] ) #6: 0x0009c callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Update (single) (484C0F60 [0] ) #7: 0x00017 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Simulate () ()Counter: 1Sim-Time: Sun. at 8:00 AMStart-Time: 05/28/2020 03:03:03PreLoadup-Time: 05/28/2020 03:05:59Loadup-Time: 05/28/2020 03:26:31Log-Time: 05/28/2020 03:26:44 System.NullReferenceException: A null value was found where an object instance was required. #0: 0x00005 ldfld.o in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.WorldData:ForceSpawners () () #1: 0x00128 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:VacationArrival (Sims3.Gameplay.CAS.Household) ([4A4B8540] ) #2: 0x00539 call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.NRaas.TravelerSpace.Helpers.GameStatesEx:ImportTravellingHousehold () () #3: 0x0015e call in NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.NRaas.TravelerSpace.States.InWorldStateEx:Startup () () #4: 0x00012 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:StartupCurState () () #5: 0x00018 call in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineStatus:SetState (Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachineState) (484BCCE0 [565B6960] ) #6: 0x0009c callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Update (single) (484C0F60 [0] ) #7: 0x00017 callvirt in Sims3.SimIFace.Sims3.SimIFace.StateMachine:Simulate () () </Content>

</NRaas.Traveler>

Comments

• Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    I have this with certain worlds, if I recall correctly, someone said it has to do with the way the world was coded or something
    along those lines.I vaguely remember asking about this on Nraas so maybe @igazor might know.But I def have this same issue, but only
    with certain worlds.
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    What Traveler is tripping over in the above is indeed something related to the world's design, seems to be about some spawners that are supposed to be present but won't activate upon arrival. If this doesn't happen using other worlds as destinations, then I wouldn't worry about it except perhaps to bring it to the attention of the world's designer and move away from trying to use that one.

For a more complete analysis, the script log files should be brought to us at NRaas so our developer can read and interpret them.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    Thanks @GraceyManor and @igazor the problem went away indeed when I sent them to Suvadiva Resort instead. I'll bring it to the attention of the creator in case he wants to fix it.
  • Options
    May I ask which world you were trying?
  • Options
    @igazor thats it.I couldn’t remember exactly what I read on it
  • Options
    ZeiZei Posts: 254 Member
    May I ask which world you were trying?

It's Aquamenti by @chojrak. A very beautiful world too I must say.

• Options
    chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    edited May 2020
    Hi everyone :smile:
    igazor wrote: »
    What Traveler is tripping over in the above is indeed something related to the world's design, seems to be about some spawners that are supposed to be present but won't activate upon arrival.

@igazor Do you mean spawners like for gems, seeds, metals or it is different kind of spawners? I must say I'm not well known about coding. By now I am able to change ini files in S3PE, change world ID, and clean global layer by this method from modthesims. I'm sure I didn't change anything other in S3PE.

From mods, I used mod that allows buying all kind of boards from base camps and university (because without it, only egyptian is available and it didn't fit lot style). I think it was from one of modthesims archived thread, but I can find it right now. File is called NonaMena_UL_PostBoxJobBoard, but I guess it's not the cause of this error. It have to be released after University EP, so it's not that old. It only reveal what's hidden in game.

Maybe with cleaning global layer I should change something more in hex editor than it was described on modthesims?
  • Options
    igazorigazor Posts: 19,330 Member
    @chojrak - Hi there. I am afraid I am not a world designer myself, although I do hold those who are in very high regard, as I can barely spell "CAW" on a good day. I can only attempt to interpret what it is that Traveler is barking about and I do believe the spawner error is in relation to the traditional kinds of spawners that you have listed (although I can't be sure about this).

I would recommend that someone bring this script log to our developer at NRaas. He is not a world designer either, but he would be able to tell us more precisely what it is Traveler is being so upset about. He does not have a presence on this forum. There's probably a way to silence the error with a tuning file or something like that, but I am sure it would be better to get a proper description of what is triggering it.
    o550pjoa47rpxo63g.jpg
    NRaas has moved!
    Our new site is at http://nraas.net
  • Options
    chojrakchojrak Posts: 188 Member
    Update

So it seems I was right. Nraas traveller won't work when global layer is completly empty. World needs to be oversaved at least one time after cleaning global layer, so certain files can appear and make this mod can work.