Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling out of inventory on/off switch?

Anyone else wish they couldn't just sell items straight out of the inventory? Especially with Plopsy coming, isn't it kind of unnecessary, and REALLY unrealistic? There are plenty of other ways to sell things, though they aren't really base game friendly, (Street sale tables, retail stores, other such things...). I think that, since there's a whole inventory overhaul happening, they should add an on/off switch in the settings menu for selling out of inventory. There could also be a separate one for selling things like paintings straight off of the easel. Comment your thoughts and ideas below!

Comments

• Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    I say the more options the better.
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Anyone else wish they couldn't just sell items straight out of the inventory? Especially with Plopsy coming, isn't it kind of unnecessary, and REALLY unrealistic? There are plenty of other ways to sell things, though they aren't really base game friendly, (Street sale tables, retail stores, other such things...). I think that, since there's a whole inventory overhaul happening, they should add an on/off switch in the settings menu for selling out of inventory. There could also be a separate one for selling things like paintings straight off of the easel. Comment your thoughts and ideas below!

Aren't those the default selling options? Sell directly from inventory and from the easel? With Plopsy and the sales table you get more money from the sale.
  • Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Aren't those the default selling options? Sell directly from inventory and from the easel? With Plopsy and the sales table you get more money from the sale.

Yes, those are default. I'm saying you should be able to switch them off to have more diverse game play options. Rags to Tiches can be pretty unrealistic when your're just selling the frogs you dig up out of your inventory...
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    You don't have to sell them if you don't want to. With the new patch we'll be able to cook them. If you don't want frogs don't collect them, or just give them away as gifts.