Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nanny never leaves

I have 1 toddler so I hire nanny when all of them is working. But it never leaves alsi if dismiss it, they leaves after receiving the fee then few second, he/she is back again. I doing the same process then they back over again

Comments

• Options
    ren_sibal123ren_sibal123 Posts: 86 Member
    What can i do now?
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,570 Member
    There should be a way to ask to leave. Also, be wary. I've had Nannies call my child/teen to come over to their house … creepy, much. I don't use Nannies anymore. Better, still hire a butler. Butlers will watch the child(ren) when the parents step out and you don't have to pay them extra. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    This happens in my game after my Sim has built a relationship with them. (by introduction or tipping) The same happens with the maid and gardner. I just stopped introducing my Sim to service NPC's and stopped tipping them. The pizza guy/gal will do it to.

After a relationship is established they used to ask to hang out after dismissing them and you could choose to do it or not. This has gone to the wayside for some reason.

Just don't introduce your Sim or tip the $100 and they will stay away. Your game my differ because I use MCC and I don't know what mods you have.
  • Options
    VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    [quote="GalacticGal;c-17512254"]Also, be wary. I've had Nannies call my child/teen to come over to their house … creepy, much. I don't use Nannies anymore. Better, still hire a butler. [/quote]
    I like that, my main Sim family had a relationship with our Nanny from the 1st birth of their child to births of their grandchild. Moments like these make the game feel less like just pixels.
  • Options
    [quote="Vik;c-17513123"][quote="GalacticGal;c-17512254"]Also, be wary. I've had Nannies call my child/teen to come over to their house … creepy, much. I don't use Nannies anymore. Better, still hire a butler. [/quote]
    I like that, my main Sim family had a relationship with our Nanny from the 1st birth of their child to births of their grandchild. Moments like these make the game feel less like just pixels.[/quote]
  • Options
    [quote="Vik;c-17513124"][quote="Vik;c-17513123"][quote="GalacticGal;c-17512254] "Also, be wary. I've had Nannies call my child/teen to come over to their house … creepy, much. I don't use Nannies anymore. Better, still hire a butler. [/quote]
    I like that, my main Sim family had a relationship with our Nanny from the 1st birth of their child to births of their grandchild. Moments like these make the game feel less like just pixels.[/quote][/quote]
  • Options
    [/quote]"Also, be wary. I've had Nannies call my child/teen to come over to their house … creepy, much. I don't use Nannies anymore. Better, still hire a butler. [/quote]
    I like that, my main Sim family had a relationship with our Nanny from the 1st birth of their child to births of their grandchild. Moments like these make the game feel less like just pixels.