Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 cats and dogs - Vet's - Should pets be able to be diagnosed as pregnant?

So I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if pets could be diagnosed as pregnant at the vets! Maybe even give birth while in the vets after examination.
I don't know how easy this is to code so obviously I don't expect it to happen, but it's a cute idea :p
(p.s maybe it does and I haven't come across it yet XD).
I absolutely love having pets in the game so please don't think this is a complaint!

Comments

• Options
    0Noqa0Noqa Posts: 36 Member
    Yeah it's would be so cool
    Check out my Sims 4 gallery for pets creations :3 " 0Noqa "
  • Options
    xXDrewXxxXDrewXx Posts: 69 Member
    0Noqa wrote: »
    Yeah it's would be so cool
    Thank you!
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    As a matter of fact, I even think they should be able to tell during examination, even for another illness. Well, provided they have enough skill.
  • Options
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    As a matter of fact, I even think they should be able to tell during examination, even for another illness. Well, provided they have enough skill.
    I suppose it depends on how you examine them? Or maybe there should be one where you feel their belly!
  • Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    I was rather thinking about, you know, some general check-up, like what owners demand when they don't know what's wrong with their pet.
  • Options
    Dijktafone wrote: »
    I was rather thinking about, you know, some general check-up, like what owners demand when they don't know what's wrong with their pet.

Yeah I considered that too, maybe vomiting would be a side effect of it though, so there is a noticeable sign.
  • Options
    LifeofthelovedLifeoftheloved Posts: 3 New Member
    > @xXDrewXx said:
    > So I was thinking, wouldn't it be awesome if pets could be diagnosed as pregnant at the vets! Maybe even give birth while in the vets after examination.
    > I don't know how easy this is to code so obviously I don't expect it to happen, but it's a cute idea :p
    > (p.s maybe it does and I haven't come across it yet XD).
    > I absolutely love having pets in the game so please don't think this is a complaint!

i was just thinking about that, i was thinking about how much i would love if yocould diagnose a dog with pregnancy!
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,173 Member
    I just wish that the game would reuse the families and pets in the game rather than creating a new family with a pet each time you play as a vet . I get fed up of deleting dozens of random townies and pets from my game . last time i deleted 56 of them