Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Why Is Making Sims Get Into Bed So Difficult?

We can assign the left side or right side of the bed to sims. If there is no room at the front for the sim the to pass they have the option slide to the other side and make room for their partner.For those of you who don't know how it works first you would have the sim sit on the bed. Then you click it on the other side for them to shift to the other side and then they will sleep. How this interaction works is broken half the time. They made also extremely over complicated than it needs to be. Why can't I just click on the side I want the sim to get into and they just slide to it. Someone correct me if I'm doing something wrong.

Comments

• Options
    RhiannonravenRhiannonraven Posts: 128 Member
    I agree! Tiny builds are so hard when you have to have room on both sides of the bed. It's also impossible to woohoo or try for baby without room on both sides of the bed ):
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    The Scooting mechanic has never worked properly.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    They really need to fix the beds.
  • Options
    MagnezoneMagnezone Posts: 212 Member
    I thought this thread was going to be about an issue I keep seeing - sims randomly getting up in the middle of the night when they're still tired and then having to literally rebuy the bed to get them to go back to sleep after that.
    My blog full of things that never get finished!
    XVlamuQ.png
    Magnezone, the lover of Calientes, Lotharios, Landgraabs and Curiouses everywhere.
  • Options
    Nekia33painterNekia33painter Posts: 336 Member
    @Magnezone only had that issue once. I just restarted the game.
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Magnezone wrote: »
    I thought this thread was going to be about an issue I keep seeing - sims randomly getting up in the middle of the night when they're still tired and then having to literally rebuy the bed to get them to go back to sleep after that.

You seem to have a ton of bugs. I had a ton too despite not having any mods except MCCC, those disappeared when started a completely new game. Your save, or some downloaded content might be corrupted somehow. Also, if there already is a bug report for that issue please click a "Me too" on it, otherwise file a new bug report for it.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek