Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kijiko eyelash glitch on hot weather outfit

floridameerkatfloridameerkat Posts: 1,190 Member
edited April 2020 in CAS Custom Content
I downloaded Kijiko's Version 2 eyelashes and it's expansion mesh, which is the version my sim has on in the image below. Does anyone know what the green things on the edges of the lashes are? They only show up on her hot weather outfit. They disappear when I remove the lashes, so I know they're connected. I'm just not sure why they only show up on this one outfit.

49739398062_0a73a536b9_k.jpg
Gallery ID: floridameerkat
Family trees:
Young
Pearce
Niner

Comments

• Options
    Bananas_45Bananas_45 Posts: 6,778 Member
    Did you use the Sims 4 Studio Batch Fix to enable them for Hot Weather? That can bork them. Download the eyelashes again or retrieve them from the Sims 4 Studio folder for the Batch Fix and then manually enable them for Hot Weather.

Tip for batch fixing, never include Kijiko's Eyelashes or any default eyes/makeup. Always move those items to your desktop. As I mentioned above, if you forget, the original files can be found in the Sims 4 Studio folder named for the appropriate batch fix.
  • Options
    @Bananas_45 I've never used Sims 4 Studio before, but I just downloaded it, and it looks like the lashes are already set for hot weather outfits.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    Hmm...lemme think.

Is your Sim wearing rings with their hot weather outfit?
  • Options
    @Bananas_45 She was! Thank you! Removing the ring removed the weird green thing from the lashes. I don't normally put rings on my sims, so I never would have noticed.
    Family trees:
    Young
    Pearce
    Niner
  • Options
    @Bananas_45 She was! Thank you! Removing the ring removed the weird green thing from the lashes. I don't normally put rings on my sims, so I never would have noticed.

I'm glad I could help. I don't know why I didn't think of that first! Nope, I had to go with the difficult answer. :p