Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Neighborhoods disappeared from my game?

When I say this, I am talking about neighborhoods from packs that I don't own, but they've been listed anyways. For instance, Brindleton Bay or Sulani, I do not have Cats and Dogs or Island Living, but those worlds had been listed anyways. They are not anymore. The worlds I do own are there. I checked in more than one save and it's the same. Was there an update or something? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• Options
    Coley666Coley666 Posts: 119 Member
    I don't know whether these would disappear if you were offline as they're linked to Origin
    Sims Builder - Coley666
    jWIA95z.png
  • Options
    DanaanhornDanaanhorn Posts: 38 Member
    I feel like the fact that you had them at all was a glitch. Cause you said that you don't own those packs right? You shouldn't have the neighborhoods that come with them.
  • Options
    DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    I only had them listed, they were locked, I never could get into them and I never tried because I do not own those packs. And I am connected to the internet and origin.
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Sometimes you just disconnect despite origin telling you otherwise. Try to go to the gallery and if it tells you that you have to connect to access it, do that and go back to the neighborhood list. The worlds you don't own should show up now.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff
  • Options
    DenimChloeDenimChloe Posts: 58 Member
    They showed up now, thank you.