Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Long and Extraordinary Life of Claire Ursine

SteffstarSteffstar Posts: 1,354 Member
Hey all! Claire Ursine's biggest fangirl is back! It's been a while, but now I have a great new computer (I have gone through 3 since starting The Sims) and will NOT lose anymore saves. So, I've started writing again and will update on Sundays. I'm posting my story on AO3, though I might start up a WordPress at a later date. All pictures of my saves are on my computer, just not showing up in the AO3 version. This story will be told in 10 parts as Claire moves through the various worlds I own and has her adventures. I honestly love playing Claire, and I'm not sure why. I just gravitate to her at the start of every game and can't go very far if she's not my first Sim.

The "challenges" I'm using for this game are my own creation, though I am very sure there are versions already made out there. I'm not that creative. The Uber Sim is very simple; just master all, or nearly all, of the skills and get to the highest level of all, or nearly all, of the careers. Of course, depending on what expansions one has, the actual number may change. As I'm playing this in 10 sections, and I want Claire to level up in 2 jobs per section, that's 20 careers for her. That's not every career out there, but a good majority of them.

The Mother of the Line "challenge" is also rather simple. She just has to have one kid with every Supernatural. I even created a few species for this. Again, this will depend on expansions and what the players want. I think I have about 10 species in my game (as I said, some are made by me).

THE LONG AND EXTRAORDINARY LIFE OF CLAIRE URSINE: Claire Ursine never thought of her life as anything special for the most part. However, it was extraordinary and, when she looked back on it, filled with the most amazing adventures. From her humble start in Twinbrook, a murder mystery in Sunset Valley, a rampaging monster in Riverview, betrayal by her own family, and finding herself mixed up in the lives and loves of superhuman creatures, Claire truly has lived it all.

While a teenager, she meets Bonehilda, who tells her of a challenge that only the most gifted Sims can pass: The Uber Sim. Claire raises to the challenge to master all skills and top all careers. Along the way, she falls in love with some of the most fascinating men.

PROLOGUE
Part One: Sunset Valley
CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10