Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Glitch in Create-A-Sim

Hello, I've been having this glitch for awhile and was wondering if anyone else has had or has it, and know how to fix it? Basically it is saying I have new items under body and face, but when I go and check, their isn't any.

1SmtsHx.png

YGK63BD.png

Twitch -

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    Where does it say you have new items under body and face?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Zimz4Zimz4 Posts: 354 Member
    Yes, this happens. Sometimes this indication goes away if you select the fashion choice for the opposite gender and go through the appropriate selection of cas items. However, and this happens in build and buy mode too, it can also be a bug. This has happened in the past several times and occasionally gets fixed in an update. Since your problem is in the body and face categories of cas, which as far as I'm aware aren't affected by gender fashion choices, I think it's more likely to be a bug.
  • Options
    MissyHissyMissyHissy Posts: 2,022 Member
    I've got the same. It's not bothered me but it's not just you. I think I've got the same for the Kids category in Buy Mode. :)
    *All my mods can be found on The Daily Plumbob*MiAqoAE.png
  • Options
    AshenAshen Posts: 34 Member
    Yeah, that happens to me, I don't know how to fix it. Doesn't bother me too much, so I just ignore it.
  • Options
    AriaMad2AriaMad2 Posts: 1,380 Member
    Mine's been doing that for a year. Frustrates me so much.
    F€€Ł ŦĦ€ ŴΔV€ ØF ŞØỮŇĐ, ΔŞ ƗŦ ĆŘΔŞĦ€Ş ĐØŴŇ

ĴØIŇ UŞ ĆØŇŞUΜ€ ŦĦ€ FŘUIŦ ØF ŦĦ€ ΜØŦĦ€Ř ΔŇĐ KŇØŴ P€ΔĆ€
  • Options
    MsKatieRoseMsKatieRose Posts: 672 Member
    Lol, I've always gotten that since I started playing Sims. Sometimes there really is something new shown, other times, nothing. Never understood why, but I've always just ignored it. Maybe they will finally fix that among other bugs.
    Always be your unapologetically and authentic self
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    It's been like that for over 2 years now. I don't know where this came from & I really don't give a hoot.
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,429 Member
    I also have this issue since a few weeks, in exactly the same category. It is a bit irritating to be honest. I also have to same issue in the build buy catalogue in the decoration category.
  • Options
    DivieOwlDivieOwl Posts: 1,161 Member
    I get it to. I imagine it's much like those strangerville toys that you have to actually cycle through ALL the swatches with them to get the notification to go away, only I can't be bothered to try to go through all swatches in face and body for every option (I have presets, so I'll pass on that).

It bugs me immensely, though. As does notifications on my phone, tablet or pc.
  • Options
    SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yeah, I have it. Same with decorations in build/buy.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)