Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

(: TS5-team – Let’s share the workload!

I can’t speak for everyone else of course - but personally I’d sure like to see many more creative (100% user-friendly) tools added in a future TS5-game! Just think about it – everything from customized traits, customized sim-expressions, clothes/outfits, make up-styles/face paint, hair, tatoos, different dishes/candies/ice cream-flavors/baked goods/recipes, furnitures, holiday ornaments, flower arrangements, wallpapers, paintings, jewelry, etc. And as a bonus some new gallery-catagories allowing simmers to share all this new fun stuff.

And before anyone goes “But that’s impossible – do you know how difficult that sounds @SupersonicAvalanche ?? You’d have to learn some serious programming-skills before trying to accomplish something like that!!” (x Let me tell you - It’s 2020 now and we’ve been building houses and creating sims since TS1! The TS4-team have already provided us with some great user-friendly CAS-tools (sim-appearance wise) and the same goes for the awesome TS4-Building-tools! So all I’m saying is why not expand on a winning concept and letting us in on the rest...?

I honestly don’t see any reason why we can’t have more awesome creative tools in the future - It would in fact surprise me if they did overlook this great opportunity when it comes to TS5, since it could really breathe new life into the series without going multiplayer…

Z5yqGx5.png

Comments