Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone knocked up the flower bunny?

VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
Been playing around with sims 4 seasons. And I got my witch to infatuate someone with the flower bunny just for fun and they kissed. And got me thinking can you have babies with the flower bunny? Has anyone got photos? I imagine they turn out just sims who look like the non-bunny parent if it is possible. Dont feel like putting the time into it right now but will probably try at some point
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Options
    VampireSapphireVampireSapphire Posts: 90 Member
    Guess I'll have to figure it out myself lol
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    I don't know if you can have babys with the flower bunny, but if you can, they would just look like normal Sims. The Flower Bunny is a normal Sim wearing the costume.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I have read that you can, but I haven't done it. Although I think the bunny is male and you have to be knocked up by him, not the other way around. From what I read it may be that it's like a Patchy baby and mostly gets its genes from the played sim.
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    Yep. I haven't done it but seen someone else post it. Flower bunny is a male sim in a costume
  • Options
    VamprisVampris Posts: 1,127 Member
    That's a title I never thought I would read.
    Wouldn't be surprised if you could cause hey if there is one thing rabbits are known for it's...
    EMrBkJP.png
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top