Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gallery

Anyone else having gallery say you are offline when you arent? It won't let me go online

Comments

• Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    Yeah, all the time because I play offline. It's a setting so everytime I go to the gallery in game I have to connect. Playing offline stops a lot of lag in my game and I don't get notifications popping up while I play.
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I've had it attempting to connect for over 2 minutes lol, my internet is working, wish the gallery would just work right
  • Options
    AedanStarfangAedanStarfang Posts: 272 Member
    Yup I'm stuck offline as well, so either they're performing maintenance on the gallery or something with the Origin launcher is bugging it out.
  • Options
    shorty943pshorty943p Posts: 255 Member
    Again? But they only updated it with fixes yesterday!
  • Options
    SimAlexandriaSimAlexandria Posts: 4,845 Member
    When I was playing last night I could get in fine, it said I was online, but there was nothing in the gallery. It was blank, as if no one had every uploaded a thing
  • Options
    Aaaand of course TheSims Twitter and Reddit are useless, apparently no one else is experience problems with the gallery.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited January 2020
    I can access the gallery but nothing will load on the page when I do. It just keeps showing little loading circles on all the uploads. It's been like that for a few days at least for me now.
  • Options
    Flexono1Flexono1 Posts: 326 Member
    I had this problem, ended up repairing my game which seemed to fix it but whether or not it lasts...
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited January 2020
    I haven't been able to connect to the gallery at all today. :( If they're working on something, I wish they'd let us know.

The weird thing is another family member can connect to the gallery in their game, and I still can't. We live in the same house.
    Post edited by Cabelle1863 on
  • Options
    Now I can't even launch Origin, what in the plum is going on??
  • Options
    smurfy77smurfy77 Posts: 1,250 Member
    I finally got in to the gallery
  • Options
    Yea it's working for me now as well. FYI I just exited out of the game and did a repair, booted it up and checked the gallery and it was working like before.
  • Options
    Rocket_TiaRocket_Tia Posts: 1 New Member
    I can't get into it right now either. Someone said trying to repair the game. I will try that.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    It's working for me again.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    It's now working for me too. No repairs of the game were needed. It wasn't working one minute, then after trying again it suddenly loads. What a strange afternoon!
  • Options
    SimSwim2SimSwim2 Posts: 2,481 Member
    Yup not working for me this evening.
    Origin ID: StripedRainbow