Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What are the names of the StrangerVille townies?

I'm writing a StrangerVille story on my simblr, but I can't remember the names of any of the StrangerVille townies. I especially need The Curio Shop's vendor's name because one of my sims Angelica talks to him and asks for information. If you could help, that would be very much appreciated. If you can't, that's okay, I'll find out some other way.
Origin ID: EMCba2600
tumblr
Daily Updates and More!

Comments

• Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Erwin Pries.
  • Options
    EMCba2600EMCba2600 Posts: 38 Member
    Daephene wrote: »
    Erwin Pries.

Thank you so much! I was lost for a second, but I'm glad you saw this and decided to help me :smile: You are truly an angel and now I can get back to writing thanks to you!

Once again, thanks a lot! I hope to see you around on the forums :smiley:
    tumblr
    Daily Updates and More!
  • Options
    ryttu3kryttu3k Posts: 1,148 Member
    You've already got Erwin's name! The other premades from Strangerville are:

Jess and Dylan Sigworth and their daughter Christie (Jess Sigworth is the friend who gets possessed in the trailers, she's also set as possessed in-game).

Alice Martin, Leslie Holland, and Mark Eggleston of the Eclectic Arts household (Alice is the protag of the trailer; Leslie starts off possessed).

Ted and Meredith Roswell, the corrupt (and possessed) mayor of Strangerville and his wife (Ted may be responsible for the infection in the first place; Meredith is suspicious).

George Cahill, a former pilot who lives in the ruins of his old plane (features in the short comic).

The Sims wiki is a great way to check premades, houses, stuff like that! The Strangerville page is here. Good luck with your story!
  • Options
    EMCba2600EMCba2600 Posts: 38 Member
    ryttu3k wrote: »
    You've already got Erwin's name! The other premades from Strangerville are:

Jess and Dylan Sigworth and their daughter Christie (Jess Sigworth is the friend who gets possessed in the trailers, she's also set as possessed in-game).

Alice Martin, Leslie Holland, and Mark Eggleston of the Eclectic Arts household (Alice is the protag of the trailer; Leslie starts off possessed).

Ted and Meredith Roswell, the corrupt (and possessed) mayor of Strangerville and his wife (Ted may be responsible for the infection in the first place; Meredith is suspicious).

George Cahill, a former pilot who lives in the ruins of his old plane (features in the short comic).

The Sims wiki is a great way to check premades, houses, stuff like that! The Strangerville page is here. Good luck with your story!

Thank you very much!
    tumblr
    Daily Updates and More!