Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Problem with CC

I feel like lately I have a slight problem with CC.
I download a LOT of lots that have the CC included, but I NEVER use the lots. I feel bad about it! (Mostly they never show up in my game) I feel like I only download the stuff for the CC. I have a problem. I only build, I play rarely but I'm a builder. I LOVE the houses I download, but I never use them..

Please tell me I'm not the only one who'll download a lot, never put it in the world but loved the CC they used that you just had to click download?

Or is there a CC Anonymous?

Comments

• Options
    ArianjaArianja Posts: 3 New Member
    Definitely not the only one, I've had times when I'd download new things daily, sometimes without even opening my game for weeks. I try to avoid it completely now unless I see something I've been specifically wishing for while playing
  • Options
    zandst0rmzandst0rm Posts: 20 Member
    Im constantly looking to add new CC to my game but not usually by downloading lots, because I want to have things I like only in the game. A few times I've downloaded lot CC though when I saw a build with a LOT 😁😁 of stuff I wanted and yea I also didn't use the lot just got it for the CC. In fact I didn't even put it in tray folder cause I'm a builder too, and i almost never like other people's builds.. or, correction, not the interior design anyway but the shells and exteriors I might! So I use the exteriors from gallery sometimes if they look professional and "extra" and I can tell there was more time put into it than I have/want to spend.