Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Restaurant Equipment Question

Is the only way for my Sim to prepare the special restaurant items to use the restaurant type kitchen stoves? Are any of the house type stoves able to make these recipes or does it depend on the Sim sampling the dish? I'm working on a house and would like the Sim to cook like a chef but I prefer not to have the big kitchen equipment if possible. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    There are only two different stoves that allow a sim to cook the experimental dishes. but saying this there a mod by LittleMsSam you might want to check out.
    https://littlemssam.tumblr.com/post/175412004648/more-experimental-food-servings-with-this-mod
    I play with their mods, and they do keep them up to date as needed, but I haven't played with this mod so I can't tell you much about it other than what is in the description.
  • Options
    simstr0ngsimstr0ng Posts: 679 Member
    @LaBlue0314 - thanks - I have no mods at the moment...tempted to try
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Been some time since I had a sim cook an experimental dish, and it was on a regular stove. Also, there are three types of reward stoves, two are large and one is the size of a regular stove, it is the pancake griddle. Try that stove to cook on.
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱