Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

new lilsimsie save file

okay so,

there’s a new lilsimsie save file and I was wondering if anybody who downloads custom saves could help..

I want to transfer some of my sims over to the updated lilsimsie save however I want them to keep all relationships, skills etc when in the new world.

I understand I may not be able to get everything transferred across but mainly relationships I’d like to keep with family and close friends

Could anybody help and explain this to me?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    If you upload them to the Gallery and then replace them they should keep their relationships.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Relationships levels never transfer through the gallery/library, they will always reset to default. You will need cheats to get them back.
    As for relationship types, eg. brother/sister those will transfer, but only if the sims in question are in the same household. If not, then you're gonna need MCCC to get it back.
    Career levels and skills (and occult rank) are pretty much the only things that don't reset when moving sims to a different save.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    FreechheitFreechheit Posts: 128 Member
    I don't know how much she changed, but maybe you can do it the other way around: save the lots and families of the new save to your library (make sure you don't accidently upload them to the gallery ;) ) and place them in your world. The new sims placed in the world will loose their relationships, but your families won't loose theirs.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Freechheit wrote: »
    I don't know how much she changed, but maybe you can do it the other way around: save the lots and families of the new save to your library (make sure you don't accidently upload them to the gallery ;) ) and place them in your world. The new sims placed in the world will loose their relationships, but your families won't loose theirs.

This is what I would do. It takes a little while, but it's better than disrupting the game that you play and love. You could always take your time with it and just transfer a few lots and households at a time so it doesn't get tedious.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    Thanks for the replies! I’m gonna have a think.. perhaps it would be easier to just import things into my current save rather than move sims around ..