Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starlight Blvd.

I have been trying to get my sim to walk on Starlight Blvd but for some reason they aren't able to go there. Is there some reason why or what can I be doing wrong?

Comments

• Options
    DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    It's not a place you can go to directly like a coffee shop or bar. Send your sim to one of the area community lots (I use the park). Once there, scroll back to see more of the area and find Starlight Blvd. and click "Go Here". It works the same as any neighborhood that you want your sim to explore.
  • Options
    ChristieLee516ChristieLee516 Posts: 5 New Member
    The same thing is happening to me. My sim has no stars, she has the celebrity aspiration, and her whim says to "Walk Starlight Boulevard to see the celebrity tiles." I've found the tiles on the boulevard and had her view them, but it still doesn't complete the whim. What am I missing?
  • Options
    WndblwzWndblwz Posts: 368 Member
    I'm having the same issue now. I visited the club, walk to the tiles, no effect.
  • Options
    Sara2019Sara2019 Posts: 1 New Member
    Has this been figured out? I get this darn Whim all the time. Finally decided to just go and do it, and can't I have 'jogged' the whole square both sides with starts on the sidewalk, looked at like every star, and still it will not complete the whim. Then if i just X on the Whim, it comes back quickly, and frequently. Any fixes as of yet?
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    There is a bug right now that prevents completing whims if your sim travels to another lot. That's probably why this isn't working most of the time. See the thread below.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Whims-not-fulfilling/td-p/8180364