Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

what is this swatch??

a sim that i randomised came with this base game jacket, but i've never seen this swatch. i clicked on the jacket and expected it to show me the jacket in the catalogue like it usually would, but nothing happened. is this some kind of hidden item?
h3BfQ9f.png
3NnR6nV.png
when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye

Comments

• Options
    SummerStreakSummerStreak Posts: 119 Member
    edited November 2019
    I think that’s the jacket Jasmine Holiday spawns in? She’s the event coordinator sim when those in-game events like the plant-sim thing happened. Might be hidden/meant to be exclusive to her.

EDIT: Yup, Jasmine Holiday’s jacket! This is the one she wore during triple boost week.
    https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Jasmine_Holiday
  • Options
    alyssa123alyssa123 Posts: 323 Member
    @SummerStreak thanks. i honestly had no idea jasmine holiday was even a thing lol. guess i have a sim with her jacket now
    when gravity falls and the earth becomes sky, fear the beast with just one eye
  • Options
    Huiiie_07Huiiie_07 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Are there more of these hidden items in CAS? Because a few days ago, I was in CAS and the sim generated wore a shirt/top/jacket/idk which wasn't findable in the menu either. Sadly, I didn't take a screenshot and forgot what the item looked like. It wasn't a festival shirt from CL, that's for sure. Maybe it was a locked career outfit? I really don't know.
    Origin ID: Huiiie_07

I like to build stuff