Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Convince to leave spouse not appearing

I recently had my actress sim have an affair with her co-star and get pregnant by him. I had the convince to leave spouse option appear, but I had her go back to her husband and after telling him about her pregnancy they had a fight.
I then had her go back to her new boyfriend/co-star. They're both very flirty and have amorous exchange (which I found was needed when I did a search) and now the option to convince her to leave her spouse is no longer available.

Did I wait too long? If I did, I'll just have her divorce him via MC Command Center. I think maybe I should have done it right away. :/

Where can I find it if I choose to do this again with different (or even the same) sims?

I looked it up, but all I find is stuff that is either out of date or doesn't say what it's under. Is it under Mean, Friendly, or Romantic?

Please help.
Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    It shows up under romantic and sometimes friendly. They have to have a high enough friendship and romance for it to appear.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    simgirl542 wrote: »
    I recently had my actress sim have an affair with her co-star and get pregnant by him. I had the convince to leave spouse option appear, but I had her go back to her husband and after telling him about her pregnancy they had a fight.
    I then had her go back to her new boyfriend/co-star. They're both very flirty and have amorous exchange (which I found was needed when I did a search) and now the option to convince her to leave her spouse is no longer available.

Did I wait too long? If I did, I'll just have her divorce him via MC Command Center. I think maybe I should have done it right away. :/

Where can I find it if I choose to do this again with different (or even the same) sims?

I looked it up, but all I find is stuff that is either out of date or doesn't say what it's under. Is it under Mean, Friendly, or Romantic?

Please help.

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/963692/i-m-the-boyfriend-of-a-married-sim
  • Options
    simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    @Hoverael, I saw that post, but unfortunately, I didn't see an answer to my question.

@catloverplayer, my two sims are at 100% for both friendship and for romance, but for some reason it's no longer appearing anywhere. Thank you for the answer to my question as to where to find it.

I guess I'll have to break her up with her husband another way. Now to decide if I want to do it via cheating with mods or if I want to move her back in with her husband, have her divorce him, and forever traumatize their three young boys.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.