Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things wrong/missing from packs

So, I'm still waiting for cabinets that match the ROM counters so I can build a proper kitchen from that pack. Also, just discovered that one of the hair styles that came with DU is missing a colour swatch. The shaved on the side with longer hair in a pony at the back style is missing the middle blond option. The dark bond(cheese hair) is there as is the light blond(platinum) as well but the medium(golden/wheat blond) just does not exist. I have not checked the other new hair styles to see if this is a problem with them as well but someone probably should. What have you noticed is missing/needs fixing from the recent packs? Maybe if enough of us sound off things will get fixed faster.

Comments

• Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    When I was creating a Sim today, I noticed that this hairstyle only seems to be available for young adults:
    11-21-19_61725nbspPM_zpsv54ibeet.png
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4
  • Options
    annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    edited November 2019
    One thing I have noticed is that watches/bracelets don't show up on the male outfit with braces from Get Famous. It's such a small thing, but it still really bugs me since I use the outfit quite often and it used to work fine. I reported it a while back here if anyone else wants to add that they have the same issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GF-Bracelet-accessories-not-showing-with-certain/m-p/8148490#M102122
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    edited November 2019
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @AyKooChao How did EA not notice that oversight?

Probably the same way they didn't notice that there's still a base game shirt that's only available for female Sims (the one Dina Caliente wears with her athletic outfit).

And then there's that glitch with undisguised aliens where the hairstyle swatches don't match. I tried to give one of my aliens pink/purple hair and it turned black instead (it was the right colour in her Sim disguise, though). It could just be a problem with certain hairstyles, because I have two other aliens who have pink hair in both their Sim and alien forms.

And did I mention spellcaster eyes? I probably already did on another topic, but they need to be fixed.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4