Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do sims remember they went to University?

The reason I ask, is that in the TS4 Simology panel, there were never a trace of their past education or past careers. Not as much as their GPA is noted in their memory. Once they retire, they are simply unemployed - it's not even mentioned that they are retired, even if they do get their daily pay. I always missed this memory, because looking back would tell quite a lot about your sim.

So - will their career tab contain something about ever going to University? Which majors they took, and perhaps how well they did, too? I'm curious to know :)
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    DijktafoneDijktafone Posts: 775 Member
    edited November 2019
    Yes they do; so did I discover that Angela Pleasant graduated with a nasty B-
  • Options
    MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member
    Dijktafone wrote: »

How did you find that out?
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • Options
    SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    It’s in the work tab, the uni they attended, with the major and grade they got
  • Options
    gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    It’s in the work tab, the uni they attended, with the major and grade they got

Thank goodness, I was wondering if this aspect was neglected by the dev team, but I'm glad it's all there. So excited to have the game in my hands, only a few more days for me to go! (Work has been crazy, feeling dead.)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    Dijktafone wrote: »

That's so cool! Never understood why such info was left out previously, I'm pretty sure the game knows these things, so why not share it with us in the UI. Glad the Uni results will be there, though :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg