Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MCC Townies Mod Feature

shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
I heard there was a feature in the MCC mod that allows you to import sims from your library to populate the world?

Can anybody tell me how to do this and if anybody uses it tell me about it?

Does it create duplicates in the world? I just don’t want duplicated sims in my world but I would want to use this feature..

Comments

• Options
    AgrestAgrest Posts: 28 Member
    I don't remmeber where exactly the setting is, but if my information is correct then yes, if you, for example, have a copy of Bella Goth in your library, and there already is a Bella Goth in your town, then it might create duplicates.
  • Options
    HoveraelHoverael Posts: 1,230 Member
    shanls96 wrote: »
    I heard there was a feature in the MCC mod that allows you to import sims from your library to populate the world?

Can anybody tell me how to do this and if anybody uses it tell me about it?

Does it create duplicates in the world? I just don’t want duplicated sims in my world but I would want to use this feature..

IIRC:

MC Settings > MC Population > Populating settings > import tray settings.
    Agrest wrote: »
    I don't remmeber where exactly the setting is, but if my information is correct then yes, if you, for example, have a copy of Bella Goth in your library, and there already is a Bella Goth in your town, then it might create duplicates.

I think there is a setting in there i may have glanced back a while ago that disallows duplicate named sims.
  • Options
    shanls96shanls96 Posts: 321 Member
    Thank you so much for your help!