Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

university soccer team...

Okay so did you guys see the live stream where they like showed you could join a soccer team or esports team via the jobs menu? Do you know if that is only a part of university? Or if other sims who aren’t at university could be able to ‘join a soccer team’ as well as having a job.

Just think it would be a cool idea for a hobby that your sims could do a few days a week if you get me 🙂

Comments

• Options
    Phantasi33Phantasi33 Posts: 181 Member
    I'm not sure. I know that the E-sports is something your sim will have to participate in, in order to keep their scholarships. I don't know I don't know if simd from the outside world can join sports teams.
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member
    There are sports? Awesome!
  • Options
    BobisbaeBobisbae Posts: 246 Member
    I saw that too and wondered the same thing. I hope it's not unique to university students but it probably is since as someone mentioned above it was a scholarship requirement.
  • Options
    Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    Chazzzy wrote: »

It's a rabbithole.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I think the closest you see to football/soccer in this game is a sim juggling the ball.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »

It's a rabbithole.

I was hoping it wouldn’t be a rabbit hole, that is so disappointing....
  • Options
    IlkavelleIlkavelle Posts: 41 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »

It's a rabbithole.

I was hoping it wouldn’t be a rabbit hole, that is so disappointing....

Yeah... I agree.. it will be probably something like basketball in city living
    My site: SimsQuest | Twitter
  • Options
    ChazzzyChazzzy Posts: 7,166 Member

It's a rabbithole.

Not so awesome lol
  • Options
    vickyinpavickyinpa Posts: 5 New Member
    To level up in soccer you have to make friends with 2 other team mates. If the game is a rabbit hole, where do you meet the other players to socialize with them and except for the uniform which they don't wear all the time, how do you tell? My Sim always comes out of the arena alone. In Foxbury.
    BTW, I have over 23, 000 hours played since Sims 1, year 2000 I think.
  • Options
    popstarsleypopstarsley Posts: 1,086 Member
    @vickyinpa check out your relationships panel and hover over a few faces. Some should be marked as players on the soccer team.
  • Options
    JACKIEJOYJACKIEJOY Posts: 802 Member
    You can also see them after practice if you hang out outside of the gym with your Sim. Odds are you already know some or all of them.
  • Options
    Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    Go to the Relationship panel and choose the Coworkers filter to find out who your coworkers are. Much faster than going through all your acquaintances one by one.