Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Zerbu's World type changes

So I downloaded Zerbu's World type changing mod, which you can get here if you're interested; https://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/173398784785/the-sims-4-mods-world-type-changes-destination

This mod allows you to turn destination worlds, like Selvadorada and Granite Falls, into livable areas, and vice versa.
I'm having some issues with it though. Today I opened up my game, and went to check on the family I had living in Selvadorada. For some reason, their household didn't pop up; instead I had a premade family vacationing there, even though that lot is supposed to be residential. I clicked on the option to end their vacation, and then the household living there showed up again. I clicked on the lot, went to play with them, only to find out that their house has been completely emptied; as in, all the doors and furniture had disappeared!
Anyone else having this issue with the mod? Any way to fix it? I don't wanna have to keep downloading a new house every time I play with my Selvadorada family :/
Let there be Fairies! o:)

Comments