Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What mod causes sleep here feature?

MinxMinx Posts: 1,221 Member
I suppose I shouldn't have added so many mods at once, but I was having fun. However, I am.not having fun with this sleep here feature and I can't seem to find which mod causes it. Anyone know? And can it be set to not happen?

Comments

• Options
    loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,467 Member
    I believe this is the latest version of Slice of Life - do you have that?
  • Options
    I do. Is there a way to turn it off?
  • Options
    Minx wrote: »
    I do. Is there a way to turn it off?

Dunno, I'm afraid. Are your Sims doing it autonomously? Mine aren't and I've just been ignoring the interaction. It might have come in the new 'Drama' features - you could try deleting those files to see if it goes away?
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @loubyloulou Yes, they are doing it autonomously continuously. It's so annoying.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    Minx wrote: »
    @loubyloulou Yes, they are doing it autonomously continuously. It's so annoying.

Hmm, that's weird, mine aren't and I have autonomy on full. Have you tried deleting the files relating to the new Drama feature? I've deleted them as the constant bullying spamming of texts to my child Sim was super annoying (and I felt sorry for him :# ). The rest of the mod should work without them.
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    @loubyloulou I will try that. The bullying is annoying, so I won't miss it. Thanks for help. I hope it works!

That was it. The drama system. Thank you so much! Now I can get back to my normal none annoying gameplay.
    Post edited by Minx on